Tuesday, March 23, 2010
What to do?
I have so many options for college. I had advice given to me about going to a community college. He said that students going to a community college has a higher chance of dropping out. And that if you go to a "lower" educated school that you will set your standards to the ones around you. Not trying to say that people who go to a community college are dumber, but that sometimes the standards are set lower than a University. I don't want to go to a community college and then go to UNI and not know what is going on. But my ACT's are to low to start at UNI. So, I might go to Central College in Pella, just to make sure that my personal standards will be high for myself. I feel that if I go to a community college my personal standards will lower. I want to stay in the Cedar Falls area so I can get to know it before I go to UNI, but I am concerned that I will not be prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment